Trade and Investment Promotion Mission to Maldives
15, 16, 17 July 2019
We are glad to inform you that the Sri Lanka – Maldives Business Council of the Ceylon Chamber of Commerce will be organizing its Seventh Trade and Investment promotion mission to Maldives from 15th to 17th July, 2019. Duration of the visit would be three (03) days where the Council will also participate at “FHAM the Premier International Trade Fair Maldives” at the Dharubaaruge Exhibition Hall, Male, Republic of Maldives.
The main objective of this exercise is to facilitate establishing / further expanding business contacts with potential partners taking in to consideration the advantage of entering into an ever expanding market in the Republic of Maldives. This would be an ideal opportunity for you to penetrate into an upcoming market with tremendous potential through the Sri Lanka – Maldives Business Council.
- Hotel & Resort Owners, General Managers | Dealers & Supplier’s
- Purchasing & Procurement Managers | F & B Managers
- Hotel Management Executives | Chefs | Bakery Owners | Cafés
- Finance Managers | IT Managers | Business Development Managers
- Engineering Managers | Front Office Managers | Housekeeping
- Personnel | Hotel Project Consultants | Security & Safety Managers
- Hotel Development Executives | Reservations Managers
- Premises, Facilities Management & Technology | Food & Beverage
- Catering Equipment & Services | Health Leisure & Equipment
- Furniture, Furnishing & Tableware | Sea Sports, Game Fishing &
- Diving Equipment | Marine Transport | Engines & Accessories
Business Networking Sessions
In addition to organizing business matchmaking sessions with the Maldivian business community in association with the Sri Lanka High Commission in Maldives, arrangements will also be made to organize discussion sessions with the relevant Government Ministries/Departments such as the Ministry of Economic Dev. & Trade, Maldives Association of Construction Industry, Ministry of Tourism Maldives, Ministry of Planning and National Development, Ministry of Trade and Economies etc.,
(subject to the availability of the minister)
- Allocation of a Desk and 2 chairs in the Sri Lanka – Maldives Business Council Stall for your company to meet prospective business partners
- Listing your contact details and areas of business interests in the mission brochure which would be distributed to visitors who patronize the Council Stall
- Identification badge as a delegate of the Council
- Participation at various meetings with Govt. Officials
- Opportunity to attend networking sessions with potential business partners
Please contact Ayoni Rangala (ayonir @ chamber.lk/0115588856) for further details including stall and advertising options and prices.